Popular Posts

Maruti Celerio
Hyundai i20
One Can't Drive Drunk
Ford Endeavour
Ford Figo Aspire
Honda Brio
Mahindra XUV500
Ford Fusion
Ford Figo
Car Engine
Car Gear Box


Thursday, February 17, 2011


Heavy Licence

  • Thursday, February 17, 2011
  • Krishna Mohan Roy
  • Share

  • To obtain a Heavy Transport Licence, in addition to the above transport licence, one has to undergo 30 days training in any government recognized driving school and obtain a Certificate in Form5. One should produce the same at the time of applying driving licence. If one passes the test, that class of vehicle is added to the existing driving licence.

    0 Responses to “Heavy Licence”

    Post a Comment